Museu da Casa Brasileira
Av. Brig. Faria Lima, 2705 – Jardim Paulistano, São Paulo
Open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10 am to 6 pm. Fridays from 10 am to 10 pm.
Free entry on Fridays.
Tickets: R$ 20.00 | Half price: BRL 10.00
Click the button below and buy your ticket in advance.
We are close to Faria Lima station on the Yellow Line of the subway.
The following bus lines run in the Museum area:
107T- Metrô Tucuruvi /Term. Pinheiros
477A-10 – Sacomã / Term. Pinheiros
477P-10 – Ipiranga / Rio Pequeno
5100-10 – Term. Pinheiros / Term. Pq. Dom Pedro II
576M-10 – Vila Clara / Pinheiros
Access here and check the location of the MCB.
HALF-ENTRY AND FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Free every day:
– Children up to 7 years old.
– Groups from public schools and non-profit social institutions that work with people with disabilities and/or in situations of social vulnerability.
– Teachers, coordinators and principals, supervisors, support staff of public schools (federal, state or municipal) and staff of the São Paulo State Department of Education, with presentation of the payslip for the current or previous month (printed or digital). Gratuity extended to the spouse or partner, children and minors under guardianship who accompany the visit.
– Military, civil and technical-scientific police officers of the Public Security Department of the State of São Paulo, with presentation of the payslip for the current or previous month (printed or digital). The gratuity is extended to the spouse or partner, children and minors under guardianship who accompany them on the visit.
– Professionals from the Secretariat of Culture and Creative Economy of the State of São Paulo, upon presentation of the badge.
– Museum professionals from the São Paulo State Department of Culture and Creative Economy, upon presentation of the badge.
– Professionals from Fundação Padre Anchieta (FPA), upon presentation of the badge.
– Accredited tour guides.
– Professionals affiliated to ICOM, upon presentation of a card. Visitors with Museum Passports.
– Students on autonomous visits.
– Low-income youth, aged between 15 and 29, upon presentation of ID Jovem.
– Persons aged 60 and over.
– Disabled people. Half price extended to 1 companion.
Telephones: +55 (11) 3026.3908
Scheduling monitored visits: (11) 3026.3913
Accessible to people with disabilities.
Bike rack with 40 spaces.
Children under 10 years old can only visit the Museum accompanied by their parents or guardians.
– Use of flash when shooting;
– Use of drone/airplane;
– Entry of animals (except guide dogs);
– Enter with food and drinks.
Tue. to sun. from 10am to 6pm