música no mcb | orquestra de câmara mackenzie
The “Orquestra de Câmara do Mackenzie” develops a diverse setlist of concert music. Founded in 2015 by conductor and pianist Flavio Cunha Régis, is part of the Coordinating Office of Arts and Culture at the University Mackenzie and seeks to train musicians providing practice together.
July 31st, Sunday at 11 am – free admission
01. Abertura Brasil 2012 (Dimitri Cervo)
02. Concerto para piano e Orquestra, n° 23, em Lá Maior, K. 488, I. Alegro e II. Adagio- (W.A. Mozart)
03. Divertimento em Ré Maior, K. 136 (W. A. Mozart)
04. Quatro Momentos n° 3 (Ernani Aguiar)
05. Danças Brasileiras para Orquestra de Câmara (Flávio Régis Cunha)
About project “Música no MCB”
With ongoing editions since 1999, the project “Música no MCB” has already be seen by over 230,000 people who had free access to concerts of groups like Pau Brasil, Zimbo Trio, Projeto Coisa Fina, Orquestra Bachiana Jovem, Grupo Aum, Mawaca, Traditional Jazz Band, among others. The presentations takes place on a stage setlet up on the terrace of the Museu da Casa Brasileira, between March and December, with about 400 spectators each Sunday .
ter. a dom. das 10h às 18h