Music on MCB | Christianne Neves e Vozes
Conceived by the pianist, composer and arranger Christianne Neves, the project counts on the participation of 11 Brazilian singers.
1. Roda de Samba (Christianne Neves e Fernanda Porto) – Adriana Godoy
2 . Parece Ser (Christianne Neves e Fernanda Porto) – Fernando Janson
3. Flor que não Desabrocha (Christianne Neves e Paula Date) – Cecilia Rezende
4. Ilusão a Toa (Johnny Alf) – Claudio Curi
5. Tanto Tempo Faz (Christianne Neves e Fernanda Porto) – Fernanda Porto
6. Viração (Breno Ruiz e Rita Alterio) – Daisy Cordeiro
7. Vento Vadio (Anderson Alves e Dodô Andrade) – Sueli Vargas
8. Um Gosto de Adeus (Christianne Neves) – Tania Velloso
9. Olha Pro Céu (Domenico Sellaro, Alfredo Guerrisi e Christianne Neves) – Fernanda Porto
10. Seu Nome na Areia (Christianne Neves e Fernanda Porto) – Sonia Polonca
11. Medley Noel Rosa – Disse me Disse/Amor de Parceria/Tipo Zero – Bia Mendes
12. Ponto de luz (Christianne Neves) – Carmina Juarez
13. Vou Jogar as Contas Pro Céu (Christianne Neves e Fernanda Porto)
About the Music project at MCB
With continuous editions since 1999, the Music project at MCB has benefited more than 240 thousand people, who had free access to shows from groups such as Pau Brasil, Zimbo Trio, Fine Thing Project, Bachiana Jovem Orchestra, Grupo Aum, Mawaca and Traditional Jazz Band , among others. The presentations, which take place on stage set up on the terrace of the Casa Brasileira Museum between March and December, currently gather around 400 spectators on average every Sunday.
The Museu da Casa Brasileira, an institution of the São Paulo State Department of Culture, is dedicated to the preservation and diffusion of the material culture of the Brazilian house, being the only museum in the country that specializes in architecture and design. The MCB program includes temporary and long-term exhibitions, with an agenda that also includes activities of the educational service, debates, lectures and publications contextualizing the museum’s vocation for the formation of a critical thinking in themes such as architecture, urbanism, housing, economy urban mobility and sustainability. Among its innumerable initiatives, the MCB Design Prize, the main award of the segment in the country, made since 1986; and the Casas do Brasil project, to rescue and preserve memory about the rich diversity of the country.
ter. a dom. das 10h às 18h