MUSIC AT MCB | ORQUESTRA MUNDANA
To celebrate its 15 years of existence, Orquestra Mundana holds a special concert in the project Música no MCB. The setlist includes songs that marked the trajectory of the group and that navigate through musical languages of the scholar to the popular music, besides unpublished songs. The presentation will have the presence of the singer Viviani Godoy, who has worked with Carlinhos Antunes, musical director of the orchestra, in Europe.
March 26th, Sunday at 11am – free admission (subject to capacity)
01. Levyana (Carlinhos Antunes)
02. Africanita (Carlinhos Antunes)
03. Maria Rosa (Carlinhos Antunes)
04. Garoto em Caracas (Carlinhos Antunes)
05. Pajarillo Verde (Cecilia Todd)
06. La Jardinera (Violeta Parra)
07. Cancion y Huayno (Orlando y Mauro)
08. Nandus dance (folc.indiano)
09. Fina Estampa (Chabuca Granda)
10. Baiao de cinco (Gabriel Levy)
About the project Música no MCB
With continuous editions since 1999, the project Music at MCB has benefited more than 240,000 people, who had free access to shows from groups such as Pau Brasil, Zimbo Trio, Projeto Coisa Fina, Orquestra Bachiana Jovem, Grupo Aum, Mawaca and Traditional Jazz Band, among others. The presentations, which take place on stage set up on the terrace of the Casa Brasileira Museum between March and December, currently gather around 400 spectators each Sunday.