Music at MCB | Jazzmin´s Big Band
The Museu da Casa Brasileira (MCB), an institution of the São Paulo State Secretariat of Culture, will host the Jazzmin’s Big Band on March 18, Sunday, at 11:00 a.m., with free admission for a special presentation in celebration of International Day of the woman.
The band consists of 17 female musicians, from different age groups, who play saxophones, trombones, trumpets, flutes, clarinet, clarone, horn and vibraphone. Even with a recent formation, the group has in its repertoire compositions of its own.
With a musical style focused mainly on jazz, the presentation will also have compositions by Dorival Caymmi, Dominguinhos and Milton Nascimento.
01. Quando te vejo, comp. and arrangement Rodrigo Morte
02. 7×1, comp. and arrangement Gê Cortes
03. Fácil Vem, Comp. and arrangement Newton Carneiro
04. Casinha branca, Elpídio dos Santos – arrangement Yuri Prado
05. Canção Amiga, Milton Nascimento – arrangement Luca Raele
06. Doralice, Dorival Caymmi – arrangement Tiago Costa
07. Bebê, Hermeto Pascoal – arrangement Welbert Dias
08. Lamento Sertanejo, G. Gil and Dominguinhos, Feira de mangaio – Sivuca – arrangement Fábio Prado
09. Kamba, Moacir Santos – arrangement Anderson Quevedo
10. Radamés and Pelé, Tom Jobim – arrangement Jose Alejandro
11. Garota de Ipanema, Tom Jobim – arrangement Paulo Malheiros
12. Sete anéis – Egberto Gismonti – arrangement Gaia Wilmer
13. Samba de mulher, Lea Freire and Joyce – arrangement Rubinho Antunes
Music on MCB – Season 19
Jazzmin’s Big Band
March 18, Sundays, at 11:00 AM
Free entrance Location: Museu da Casa Brasileira
Av. Faria Lima, 2.705 – Jd. Paulistan
Tel .: (11) 3032.3727
ter. a dom. das 10h às 18h