Music on MCB | Danilo Gonzaga Moura
Influenced by Brazilian popular music and Latin American rhythms, the presentation at MCB will be for the launch of the CD ‘Alta Velocidade Parada’.
1. Alta velocidade parada (Danilo G. Moura e Paulo Nunes) arr. Lisandro Massa
2. Queixa antiga (Cassiano Ricardo e Joca Freire) arr. Roberto Calvo
3. Na lona (Saulo Alves e Paulo Nunes) arr. Thadeu Romano
4. Competição (Cassiano Ricardo e Joca Freire)
5. Mais perto (Danilo G. Moura e Paulo Nunes)
6. Manhãs eternas (Danilo G. Moura, Paola Albano e Paulo Nunes)
7. El segundo viaje (Vicente Cerveras Salinas e Wagner Dias) arr. Marcio Roldan
8. Chuva fina (Sergio Sampaio) arr. Gabriel Deodato
9. Sem tempo (Danilo G. Moura e Paulo Nunes)
10. Esencia (Danilo G. Moura e Paola Albano)
11. Arquivado (Saulo Alves e Paulo Nunes) arr. Silvana Albano
12. Última canção (Danilo G. Moura e Paulo Nunes)
About the Music project at MCB
With continuous editions since 1999, the Music project at MCB has benefited more than 240 thousand people, who had free access to shows from groups such as Pau Brasil, Zimbo Trio, Fine Thing Project, Bachiana Jovem Orchestra, Grupo Aum, Mawaca and Traditional Jazz Band , among others. The presentations, which take place on stage set up on the terrace of the Casa Brasileira Museum between March and December, currently gather around 400 spectators on average every Sunday.
The Museu da Casa Brasileira, an institution of the São Paulo State Department of Culture, is dedicated to the preservation and diffusion of the material culture of the Brazilian house, being the only museum in the country that specializes in architecture and design. The MCB program includes temporary and long-term exhibitions, with an agenda that also includes activities of the educational service, debates, lectures and publications contextualizing the museum’s vocation for the formation of a critical thinking in themes such as architecture, urbanism, housing, economy urban mobility and sustainability. Among its innumerable initiatives, the MCB Design Prize, the main award of the segment in the country, made since 1986; and the Casas do Brasil project, to rescue and preserve memory about the rich diversity of the country.
ter. a dom. das 10h às 18h