MUSIC ON MCB | OABAND, Big Band da OAB-SP
Raised in 2007, the Big Band, formed mainly by advogados, presents a varied and unrecontracted repertoire based on Maestro Antunes’ record.
1. Mercy, Mercy, Mercy (Josef Zawinul) arr. John Edmondson
2. My Way (Frank Sinatra) arr. Don Costa, adap: Rocha Souza
3. Medley ABBA – Dancing Queen/Fernando/ I Do, I Do, I Do (Björb Ulvaeus e Benny Andersson) transc./adap. José Antunes)
4. Medley Jorge Ben Jor – Maravilha/Chove Chuva/Mas Que Nada – arr. Leila Pinheiro, adap. Rocha Souza
5. Medley Tim Maia e Ed Mota – Chocolate/Sossego/Manuel – transc./adap. José Antunes
6. Seleção Tim Maia – Primavera/Gostava Tanto de Você/Não Quero Dinheiro/Do Leme ao Pontal/Descobridor dos Sete Mares
About or projeto Music not MCB
Continued comedies since 1999, or projeto Música no MCB já beneficiou more than 240 thousand pessoas, which tiveram free access to shows of groups such as Pau Brasil, Zimbo Trio, Projeto Coisa Fina, Bachiana Jovem Orchestra, Aum Group, Mawaca and Traditional Jazz Band , between others. As apresentações, what happens in a box set up not in the Brazilian House Museum between the months of March and December, brings together nearly 400 spectators every half a day.
About on MCB
O Museu da Casa Brasileira, institution of the Secretary of Culture of the State of São Paulo, dedicates itself to the preservation and diffusion of material culture of the Brazilian house, being the only museum in the country specialized in architecture and design. A programção do MCB includes temporary exhibitions and long-term exhibitions, as well as an agenda that also includes educational services, debates, lectures and publications, contextualizing a museum’s vocation for the formation of critical thinking in subjects such as architecture, urban planning, housing, economy. criativa, urban mobilidade and sustentabilidade. I worked on innumerable initiatives, highlighting or Prêmio Design MCB, the main non-country segment award, held since 1986; e o Projeto Casas do Brasil, of resgate e preservação da memória on a rich diversity of non-country dwelling.